10.16.2006

rounding the bend



eventually i will paint this boy again and when i do he maybe in blue.
or he may not be. right now i'm concentrating on other things. halloween mailorder projects, the pretending tree and yellow paint. and up and coming umbrella tree's. first i'll need more canvas and secondly i'll need well more modpodge. i am also counting down the days until my super nyc trip. working every night except for thursday this week. wish me luck. all of this work will help in funding the nyc trip. i do not have much more to say...

3 comments:

Jennifer Kring said...

Cat... I love this blue jos pic! It looks like a painting to me... smile.

Anonymous said...

Oooo...you're coming to NYC? Let me know if you need some suggestions on where to go!

Anonymous said...

that's my buddy. he's sleeping now. he's a handsome thing. might bring you some canvases if I come up the 26th. it's a thursday, so don't go shoppin too hard until then!