11.30.2008

Art Sale::50% Off All!!!

Today is the day! All of of my art work will go on sale at 50% off in my etsy shop at 1:00 p.m. EST. If you have specific questions about art work or are interested in commission work please feel free to contact me. All orders made with in the United States before December 15, 2008 will be shipped before December 25, 2008. If you live locally, alternative delivery options may be available.

I want to thank you all for coming out yesterday to Holiday in St. Elmo. Even though it was cold and rainy we had a blast! Your support and encouragement is appreciated and motivating. I will be taking a break over the holiday season from making art. I am moving next weekend so that leaves art supplies to be unpacked at my earliest convenience.

Happy Shopping Folks! See you at Phantomcrimes!

No comments: