2.20.2007

two by two


i wish i were still in the midst of my weekend. sleeping in until ten a.m. and mounds of whole wheat waffles. indian mahal, forrest magic opening up for how i became the bomb, a little pbr, and shopping in atlanta. i would like a whole week of time and motivation to make all the new art i possibly could. it is coming, i'm almost through with my very new pink and red paper quilt collage. i already feel so much better about this one, the quality, the look, the "yes" factor, all of it, will show WIP in the next day or so. until then feast your eyes upon this tiny sweet little change purse. so much fun! and more here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cat _ I am so glad you liked everything. I can see from your recent work that some of the stuff I sent has inspired you! Yay! Love your new collages, so colorful.