10.16.2008

i didn't, you did!

citronella in it's natural form is one of the prettiest ever and against the sky i am reminded of green snowflakes, as if they exist. i am working on new tree designs, ideas or patterns of shapes. my ideas don't even seem to come close to those of mother natures creative imagination. i'd say the highlight of my week has been GNO. let you in on my secret mystic side and GNO=girls.night.out. the next best thing about my week is tomorrow, friday. and then of course loading up the liquor boxes and working on art. should have some kind of promising art in progress update soon. it's just i'm enjoying the lull a little bit. heard something about "compassion fatigue" today on the radio and i thought about my art and more specifically my trees. just had me thinking again.

No comments: